Plumbing emergencies can happen at the most inconvenient times, and when they do, it’s good to have a highly-skilled plumbing contractor you can rely on. All Pro Plumbing has been serving the Beaverton community for several years, and we are trained to handle the unexpected. Give us a call today for fast and reliable emergency plumbing services. We’re available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m, and if the possibility arises for us to handle an emergency call, we’d love to help you out.
We’ll show up promptly, diagnose the problem, and quickly repair it, getting your plumbing back up and running again in no-time.
What Counts as a Plumbing Emergency?
- Slow draining
- Broken pipes
- Pipe burst
- Burst water heater
- Drop in water pressure
- No water
- No hot water
- Backed-up sewer line (We offer plumbing in-home only; no mainline services)
- Gas leaks
- Any condition that poses health or safety risks
What to do During a Plumbing Emergency
Whether you have a clogged drain or flooding water heater, the first thing you should do is shut off your water supply. This will help reduce the amount of water flooding into your home, preventing water damage. We also recommend turning off your water heater to help avoid any pressure buildup.
How to Avoid a Plumbing Emergency
Many plumbing emergencies are often preventable by simply having regular maintenance performed. Regular maintenance will help keep your plumbing fixtures in optimal working condition and increases their lifespan.
We perform maintenance on all plumbing systems including water heaters, sewer lines, faucets, drains, and more. We’ll help with:
- An overview inspection and recommendations regarding your existing plumbing system.
- Timely upgrades to key fixtures and piping.
- Fast, affordable fixes to sink and toilet plumbing needs.
- Professional Emergency Plumbing services and guarantees that help keep annoying leaks from becoming unwanted disasters.
Affordable Emergency Plumbing Services
Pipes break down, lines get clogged, and little annoyances like the drip under the kitchen sink can suddenly become emergencies. When your plumbing system has a mind of its own, ease your own mind by contacting All Pro Plumbing, your local Beaverton emergency plumber.
As your emergency plumber, we can help with the following:
- Emergency hot water heater repair and replacement
- Bathroom remodels due to mold or water damage
- Broken pipes and drain pipe repair
- Kitchen, bath and utility sink water leaks
- Dripping faucets
- Drain problems
- Leaking and clogged toilets
- Emergency water shut-off
- Fixture replacement
- Water seeping from ground
- Toilet plumbing emergencies
- Poor inside or outside drainage
- Bad, low or no water pressure
- Water leakage in walls
- Broken water shut-off valve
- Clogged waste/sewer lines
- Basement flooding
- Preventive maintenance
- Hidden and unseen leaks
- Repiping and water rerouting needs
Don’t wait for the emergency to “fix itself.” Contact your local Emergency Plumbing experts, All Pro Plumbing Services today!
Emergency Plumber in Portland Beaverton & Hillsboro OR
Serving Washington County and West Multnomah County