Maintaining Garbage Disposal
Garbage Disposal Maintenance
- turn the power switch to “Off” before working on the garbage disposal in case it malfunctions.
- use water and lemon peels to get rid of bad odor
- clean your garbage disposal by filling it with ice cubes and a cup of rock salt, then running it a few seconds or you can make vinegar ice cubes and use it weekly.
- put your hand and/or fingers in the garbage disposal
- pour hot water into a clogged unit because the melted grease can make it worse
- use bleach or commercial drain cleaner to try unclogging your disposer.
Those are your garbage disposal maintenance tips for the day. For any and all of your plumbing needs don’t hesitate to give All Pro a ring at (503)579-5555.
Maintaining Garbage Disposal in Portland Beaverton & Hillsboro OR
Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Hillsboro OR: