Commercial Water Heater Repair
Serving Hillsboro | Beaverton | West Portland
All Pro Plumbing is your local source for commercial water heater services in the Portland metro area! We install, repair, and service commercial water heaters of various sizes and types from gas to electric. We’re licensed, bonded, insured, and 5-star rated!
- Grocery stores
- Apartment complexes
- Nursing homes
- Office buildings
- Retail stores
- Fast-food chains
- Industrial facilities
- And so much more!
Commercial Water Heater Sizing
Many commercial water heaters are rated by how much hot water they produce in the first hour of use. This First Hour Rating is called FHR for short and it’s determined by the capacity of the unit and BTU’s.
If you’re in the market for a new water heater, you’ll want to be sure to install one that fits your building’s demands. Here are some factors to consider:
- The size of your building
- The number of personnel
- The number of plumbing fixture
- Your hours of operation
- Your restrictions and requirements
If you’re still not sure which size of water heater you need, one of our knowledgable plumbers can help. We’re experienced in all types of water heaters, including commercial water heaters.
Hot Water Heater Repair Signs
- Not hot water: if you don’t have water, try adjusting the thermostat. If this doesn’t fix the problem, you could have an issue with the heating element in your water heater.
- Rust-colored water: if rust is accumulating around your water heater or there is rust coming out of your faucets, this is a sign of corrosion. We’ll be able to determine if the rust is coming from your pipes or your water heater itself.
- Leaky water heater: water should remain in your water heater so if there’s a leak, that’s a bad sign. You’ll want to have it addressed immediately before it completely bursts and floods.
- Your water heater is over 20 years old: most commercial water heaters last on average about 20 years, if maintained and cared for. If your water heater is beyond that or not working efficiently as it once did, give us a call.
If you’re experiencing any of these signs, it’s best to contact a plumber to repair the problem before they become worse or expensive.
Experts in Commercial Water Heater Installation
At All Pro Plumbing, we stay up-to-date on all of the new commercial water heater designs and requirements. Whether you’re in need of a commercial water heater repair or installation, contact us. We provide quality service and affordable pricing.
Ready to Talk to Our Plumbers?
Click the button below to leave your information and our team will be in touch.
Commercial Water Heater Repair in Portland Beaverton & Hillsboro OR
Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Hillsboro OR: