Licensed Journeyman Plumber
Our family plumbing company is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial and residential buildings. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and consistent, full-time work. Experienced and qualified Oregon licensed plumbers are encouraged to apply.
Plumber skills required:
- An Oregon journeyman plumbing license with your own hand tools (company provides all electrical tools.)
- A minimum of 2 years experience required.
- Experience in repipe, remodel, and new construction projects.
- Great customer service skills and friendly attitude.
- Great verbal communication skills.
- Good driving record.
- Have great work ethics and be a team player.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Dispatch from home.
- Straight time pay, plus overtime available if desired.
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Medical, Delta, and Vision Benefits
- Relaxed Work Evironment
- Opportunity to Grow
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Singing Bonus
- Flexible Schedule – weekends off, no regular after hours work required
- Uniforms provider
- Dispatcher available
- Cell phone, iPad, GPS provided
- Company Vehicle and Fleet Card Provided
- Oregon Journeyman Licensed
- 2 years plumbing experience
- Own Hand Tools
- Good Driving Record
- Must pass background check, DMV check, and drug test
If you fit the criteria above, please fill out the form to apply!
Ready to Apply?
Leave your information and attach a copy of your resume below.
Plumbing Careers in Portland Beaverton & Hillsboro OR
Serving Washington County and West Multnomah County