Licensed Journeyman Plumber
Our family veteran-owned plumbing company is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation, and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial and residential buildings. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and consistent, full-time work. Experienced and qualified Oregon-licensed plumbers are encouraged to apply.
Plumber skills required:
- An Oregon journeyman plumbing license with your own hand tools (the company provides all electrical tools)
- Experience in repipe, remodel, and new construction projects
- Great customer service skills and a friendly attitude
- Great verbal communication skills
- Good driving record
- Have a great work ethic and be a team player
- A background check and DMV driving record check will be required
- Dispatch from home
- Free gym membership
- Straight-time pay, plus overtime available if desired
- Paid holidays
- Employee medical, dental, and vision benefits are all digital – no paperwork
- Relaxed work environment
- Opportunity to grow
- 401K retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedule – no overtime required
- Uniforms provided
- Dispatcher available
- Cell phone, iPad, and GPS provided
- Company vehicle and fleet card provided
If you fit the criteria above, please fill out the form to apply!
Ready to Apply?
Leave your information and attach a copy of your resume below.
Plumbing Careers in Northwest Portland, Southwest Portland, Beaverton & Hillsboro OR
Serving Washington County and West Multnomah County