Water Heater Installation
Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Hillsboro OR
With how important hot water is to our everyday activities, a great water heater isn’t something to skimp on. Whether you’re installing a new water heater or replacing an old one, the experts at All Pro Plumbing are here to help! As a family-run business, we go above and beyond to deliver reliable results that will keep your home or business running smoothly for years to come. When you need water heater installation or replacement services, you can count on us to get the job done right! Contact us today to get started.
Water Heaters: Helpful Resources
Prolong the Life of Your Water Heater
If you’re like most people, then you probably forget about your water heater until a problem arises. Unfortunately, skipping maintenance could lead to serious problems such as leaking, high utility bills, part failure, and corrosion. Investing in professional upkeep services will allow you to catch potential issues early on and ensure that your unit is functioning at its best. During a water heater maintenance visit, a licensed plumber will:
- Perform a thorough inspection of your unit
- Check the pressure valve and temperature
- Completely drain and refill the tank
- Repair any leaks, drips, or other problems
Ready to Talk to Our Plumbers?
Click the button below to leave your information and our team will be in touch.
Our #1 goal is great customer service!
“A big shoutout to All Pro… they had my best interest in mind!”
– Kurt, Portland
Water Heater Installation and Replacement Services
Nobody likes it when the hot water stops! If you need water heater repairs, or a new water heater for your home, the technicians at All Pro Plumbing Services can help you with a flat rate, up front price, and the minimum disruption to your busy schedule. We help hundreds of homes in the Portland Metro area get their hot water back up and running each year. It’s experience that shows, and it’s all backed by a family-run business that has integrity and your best interest at heart.
Common Water Heater Questions
How can you tell if you need a new water heater?
Hot water is a necessity for your home or business. If your water heater begins acting up, you’ll want to invest in a replacement as soon as possible. It may be time for a new water heater if you notice these signs:
- Water takes a long time to get hot
- Utility bills are rising despite regular usage
- You are running out of hot water quickly
- There are strange noises or visible corrosion
- You notice signs of leaking, such as puddles
- The water is contaminated with rust
Sometimes these signs can indicate that your water heater simply needs professional maintenance. During a service visit, a knowledgeable technician will be able to diagnose any problems with your water heater and advise you as to whether a full replacement is necessary.
How much does it cost to install a new water heater?
Between labor, materials, and permitting, it generally costs between $1,500 and $3,000 to install a new water heater. That said, there are a number of factors that can impact the overall price of your project, such as:
- Type of water heater
- Unit size and location
- Complexity of installation
- Old water heater disposal
How long does water heater installation take?
With the experts at All Pro Plumbing, most water heater installations take roughly 2-3 hours to complete. Particularly complex installations may take more time to complete, though our technicians always strive to make the process as quick and simple as possible.
Can I replace my water heater myself?
Water heater installations are best left to the professionals. Unless you have an in-depth understanding of the building codes where you live and plumbing best practices, you’re could run into issues that could jeopardize your safety – not to mention your budget. Licensed plumbers will be able to obtain correct permitting and seamlessly install your new unit for optimal performance, which will prevent costly or dangerous malfunctions.
What should I look for when buying a new water heater?
Selecting a new water heater can be difficult, especially if you aren’t sure how to properly compare your options. To find the right water heater for your household, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- Conventional versus tankless: Conventional water heaters will pre-warm your water and keep it in a large storage tank. Meanwhile, tankless units will heat your water on-demand. Tankless water heaters are generally more energy efficient and they take up less space, though they are more expensive to install than conventional options.
- Fuel type: Most water heaters use either electricity or gas to function. While there are benefits to each fuel type, it’s important to consider the cost and availability of the fuel in your home. For example, it would be needlessly expensive to install a gas line just to support a gas water heater when you could choose an electric option instead.
- Size: If your water heater is too small, it won’t be able to keep up with your daily tasks. However, if it is too large, it will consume more energy and needlessly raise your utility bills. Consider how much hot water your family needs each day to find the best fit for your household. If you aren’t sure how to calculate how much hot water you need, reach out to one of our professionals for assistance!
- Energy efficiency: According to the Department of Energy, water heating is the second largest expense in your home. To cut down on utility bills and lower your carbon footprint, it’s important to invest in an energy efficient unit. At All Pro Plumbing, we are happy to help you find the most efficient water heater possible.
If you need a water heater replacement or a new installation, contact All Pro Plumbing today!
Highly Rated Portland Plumber
Excellent customer service by this company. We had an after hours plumbing issue at a rental property. All Pro was willing to come out and fix the simple problem, but gave us some advice over the phone instead, saving us an after hour service fee.
Water Heater Installation in Portland Beaverton & Hillsboro OR
Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Hillsboro OR
NW Portland | SW Portland | Lake Oswego | Durham | Garden Home | Whitford | Tigard | Tualatin | King City | Raleigh Hills | West Haven-Sylvan | Bethany | Aloha | Tanasbourne | Orenco Station | Hazeldale | Farmington | Helvetia | North Plains | Verboort | Forest Grove | Cornelius