Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Hillsboro OR
Water heaters are an essential aspect of any home or commercial building’s plumbing system. While some water heaters require regular maintenance, many are used for years without professional attention. This can lead to premature part failure and energy inefficiency in your hot water supply. Most water heaters are prone to corrosion and component failure over time, even with just regular usage.
All Pro Plumbing can help you with all of your water heater installation services and questions!
Water Heaters: Helpful Resources
Prolong the Life of Your Water Heater
The best way to make sure your water heater lasts is to perform regular maintenance. A professional plumber can evaluate the function and performance of your water heater, making sure it’s performing optimally and efficiently. Regular maintenance typically includes:
- Checking the Pressure Valve
- Draining and Refilling the Tank
- Checking and Repairing Leaks and Drips
Contact All Pro Plumbing Services to discuss your options for regular maintenance today!
Ready to Talk to Our Plumbers?
Click the button below to leave your information and our team will be in touch.
Our #1 goal is great customer service!
“A big shoutout to All Pro… they had my best interest in mind!”
– Kurt, Portland
Water Heater Installation or Replacement
Nobody likes it when the hot water stops! If you need water heater repairs, or a new water heater for your home, the technicians at All Pro Plumbing Services can help you with a flat rate, up front price, and the minimum disruption to your busy schedule. We help hundreds of homes in the Portland Metro area get their hot water back up and running each year. It’s experience that shows, and it’s all backed by a family-run business that has integrity and your best interest at heart.
How to Tell if You Need a New Water Heater
- Utility Increase: If your utility bill has increased dramatically over the last six months, it’s probably time to have your water heater checked!
- Water is Slow to Heat: How responsive is your current water heater? If you’re running the water for minutes and it’s still cold, call a professional.
- Hot Water Running Out: Does your hot water run out after a ten-minute shower? Can you run your dishwasher and your shower at the same time? New water heaters have better responsiveness, better technology, and they use energy in a more efficient manner.
If you need a water heater replacement or a new installation, contact All Pro Plumbing today!
Highly Rated Portland Plumber
Excellent customer service by this company. We had an after hours plumbing issue at a rental property. All Pro was willing to come out and fix the simple problem, but gave us some advice over the phone instead, saving us an after hour service fee.
Water Heater Installation in Portland Beaverton & Hillsboro OR
Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Hillsboro OR: