Water Heater Installation
Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Hillsboro OR
Water heaters are tasked with providing hot water at the turning of a faucet, at any moment of the day. They are an essential and often overlooked aspect of any home or commercial building’s plumbing. While some water heaters require regular maintenance, many are used for years without professional attention. This can lead to premature part failure and energy inefficiency in your hot water supply. Most water heaters are prone to corrosion and component failure over time, even with just regular usage. All Pro Plumbing can help you with all of your water heater installation services and questions!
Water Heater Installation Price Guide
|Type||40 Gal||50 Gal||75 Gal||Unlimited|
*Starting installation price – price may vary based on venting and gas line needs.
Water Heater Installation or Replacement
Nobody likes it when the hot water stops! If you need water heater repairs, or a new water heater for you home, the technicians at All Pro Plumbing Services can help you with a flat rate, up front price, and the minimum disruption to your busy schedule. We help hundreds of homes in the Portland Metro area get their hot water back up and running each year. It’s experience that shows, and it’s all backed by a family-run business that has integrity and your best interest at heart.
How to Tell if You Need a New Water Heater
- Utility Increase: If your utility bill has increased dramatically over the last six months, it’s probably time to have your water heater checked!
- Water is Slow to Heat: How responsive is your current water heater? If you’re running the water for minutes and it’s still cold, call a professional.
- Hot Water Running Out: Does your hot water run out after a ten-minute shower? Can you run your dishwasher and your shower at the same time? New water heaters have better responsiveness, better technology, and they use energy in a more efficient manner.
If you need a water heater replacement or a new installation, contact All Pro Plumbing today!
Request Plumbing Service Now!
Call now to request plumbing service!
Water Heater Repair
Signs Your Water Heater Isn’t Working
If you’ve noticed your hot water has been less warm than usual, or your water smells or tastes unusual, then it’s time to contact a plumber that provides water heater services. All Pro Plumbing is a comprehensive and licensed plumbing company, and we can test, repair, or replace all of the numerous parts found within your hot water heater. These parts and services include the diagnosing of element and tank issues, and pressure and thermostat testing. Call All Pro Plumbing for water heater repair today!
Water Heater Maintenance
Prolong the Life of Your Water Heater
The best way to make sure your water heater lasts is to perform regular maintenance. A professional plumber can evaluate the function and performance of your water heater, making sure it’s performing optimally and efficiently. Regular maintenance typically includes:
- Checking the Pressure Valve
- Draining and Refilling the Tank
- Checking and Repairing Leaks and Drips
Contact All Pro Plumbing Services to discuss your options for regular maintenance today!
Types of Water Heaters
- Electric: A good option is there’s low immediate demand for hot water. Electric water heaters can be cheaper than gas.
- Gas: These water heaters can be a big step up if you have heavy demand for hot water, as they heat the water faster than electric.
- Tankless: These water heaters only provide hot water when it’s demanded. This can save a lot of energy (and money!) over the lifetime of the water heater.
- Energy Efficient: “Energy Efficient” simply means the water heater uses less energy; energy efficient water heaters can be gas or electric.