Portland Camera and Video Inspection
Using Video Inspection has become one of the best tools in the plumbing business. Here at All Pro Plumbing, we carry specially made cameras that allows for Video Inspection of underground sewer lines and other piping.
Have A Question Or Need To Make An Appointment?
Leave Your information Below And We’ll Call You Back In 30 Minutes Or Less
*Within normal business hours. Mon – Fri 7:30am – 5pm.
After hours inquiries will be answered the next business day.
Reasons why you may need a Video Inspection:
- A Video Inspection is necessary for broken, cracked or collapsed pipe, which may require repair or replacement.
- Offset pipes that have become misaligned due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage from grease buildup or a foreign object obstructing the proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion of pipes that has deteriorated and/or broken due to age.
- “Bellied pipe” pipes that has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- You may need a Video Inspection if the seals between the pipes have broken causing leaky joints, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration from trees or shrubs that have invaded the sewer lines.
- A Video Inspection can also be used to locate lost jewelry and other items accidentally flushed down the drain or toilet.
If any of these circumstances arises, and you are in need of a Video Inspection please call All Pro, your local bro. We will be happy to use our top of the line equipment to diagnose and fix the problem.